- 3 tsp cayenne chili
- 6 tsp ground cumin
- 6 tsp basil
- 4 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3-4 lbs. chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 (4 oz.) cans green chilies
- 3 cans navy beans (with jalapeno, optional)
- 2 cans great northern beans
- 1 large onion (or 3 tsp onion powder)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 32 oz. chicken broth
Mix dried ingredients and set aside.
In a pan, sauté chicken, onions, and minced garlic until chicken is white. Don’t cook chicken all the way.
Add all wet ingredients and chicken into a large pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add dry ingredients, simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
Best if served next day!